Test Date: Wednesday, October 24
Please note: October 24 is the last date that the PSAT is offered. The earlier PSAT dates are during York's Fall Break. Rather than inconvenience students and families during the break, York will only offer the PSAT on the last date of October 24.
Time: 7:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Location: All students, including those with testing accommodations, must report to the York's Gym by 7:30 a.m. to check in.
Registration: The College Counseling Office will register York students to participate in the PSAT (10th) or PSAT/NMSQT (11th) administration on Wednesday, October 3 at 8:30 a.m.
Fee: The College Board’s test fee is $16 (fee will appear on your statement from the York Business Office); some fee waivers are available for juniors (only) from low-income families, eligibility parameters can be found here.
What to bring:
- Current and valid school or government issued photo ID
- You will not be allowed in to the testing center without a photo ID (sat.org/id-requirements).
- No. 2 pencils with erasers – no mechanical pencils please!
- Approved calculator – a scientific or graphing calculator is recommended
- Social Security number (optional)
- Email address (optional)
Online preparation and resources
PSAT Official Website: https://www.collegeboard.org/psat-nmsqt
Questions: If you have any questions, please email Jon Burke, Director of College Counseling, at firstname.lastname@example.org