A major fundraiser for student clubs, classes, sports teams, and student scholarships. Here are some of the many ways to help support our students as they prepare for the Fall Fair happening on Saturday, October 27, 2018 from 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.:
- Have your student pick up fall fair flyers and distribute them to local schools, stores, libraries, etc.
- Volunteer to help sell and count tickets
- Volunteer to help with the used book sale
- Donate used books to the book sale, especially children's books and DVD's (call main office (831) 372-7338 to arrange for drop off)
- Donate produce and/or flowers to the Farmer's Market (see Falcon newsletter for contact information)
- Donate prizes, food, or supplies to the booth of your choice run by your student's class, club, or sports team
And most importantly, come to the fall fair, spend some money, and have fun while supporting York's student organizations!