Test Date: Wednesday, October 30
Please note: October 30 is the last date that the PSAT is offered. The earlier PSAT were scheduled during York's Fall Break. Rather than inconvenience students and families during the break, York will only offer the PSAT next Wednesday, October 30.
Time: 7:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Location: All students, including those with testing accommodations, must report to the York's Gym by 7:30 a.m. to check in.
Registration: The College Counseling Office will register York students to participate in the PSAT (10th) or PSAT/NMSQT (11th) administration the morning of the exam prior to the test.
Fee: The College Board’s test fee is $17 (fee will appear on your statement from the York Business Office); some fee waivers are available for juniors (only) from low-income families, eligibility parameters can be found here.
What to bring:
- Current and valid school or government issued photo ID
- You will not be allowed in to the testing center without a photo ID (sat.org/id-requirements).
- No. 2 pencils with erasers – no mechanical pencils please!
- Approved calculator – a scientific or graphing calculator is recommended
- Social Security number (optional)
- Email address (optional)
Online preparation and resources
PSAT Official Website: https://www.collegeboard.org/psat-nmsqt
Questions: If you have any questions, please email Dean Partlow, Director of College Counseling, at email@example.com.