Change lives and touch the future through philanthropy.
Our team strives to nurture and sustain friendships by telling the York story, keeping alumni connected, and personalizing the York experience. We work with families, alumni, volunteers, and community members who are changing the lives of local students through their support of York.
The Advancement team implements fundraising efforts, alumni programs, special events, and public and media relations. The department publishes the annual report and various digital publications. We love to tell the York story, and hope you will share your York stories with us.
Our office is located directly across from the Head of School in the main hallway.
9501 York Road
Monterey, CA 93940
Contact Kristine for the following:
- Details about the fundraising/advancement program at York, including mission, priorities, and goals
- Ways to make a planned gift or to join the York Legacy Society
- Discuss current giving opportunites major gifts, named funds, and the Constance Bishop Society
Michelle is available to assist you with:
- Gift reciepts and end-of-year tax letter
- Adding or removing you from our mailing list
- Updating your name or contact information
- Questions about your giving history
- In-kind donations
Contact Felicia for assistance with:
- Marketing & Press
- Impact Report
- York School Events
- Inspire! Auction Gala
Our vision is an academically excellent, diverse, and welcoming community of creative, independent thinkers that is well-resourced, financially sustainable, and known, understood, and enthusiastically supported by the community.